Going to Spain or Portugal?Rely on MICHELIN Guide Spain & Portugal for carefully researched, objective recommendations to 1500 restaurants and 835 hotels. Anonymous inspectors use the famed Michelin star rating system to create an extensive selection of great places to eat and stay for all budgets. Descriptive symbols and an English legend tell you all you need to know . The recommendations and helpful maps in this annual update lead to an unforgettable travel experience.
Recommendations to 1500 delicious restaurants and 835 delightful hotels .
(minimal text is in the language of the country.)
To make your stay memorable, the MICHELIN guide has an easy-to-use format, featuring:
* Thematic indexes to help you make the right choice
* Cultural and practical information
* Cuisines from around the world, in all price bands
* City map locating the guide's hotels and restaurants
* Photos and lively description for each entry, including prices