The updated Green Guide France, sporting a fresh look inside, presents this beautiful country from historic Normandy beaches to Corsica's snow-dusted peaks, to the Loire Valley's elegant chateaux. It invites exploration of stone-fenced fields, picturesque villages and the City of Love itself, Paris. You'll find star-rated attractions, regional introductions, detailed maps and recommendations for great hotels and restaurants for a variety of budgets. Plan your trip carefully, or be spontaneousùMichelinÆs trusted tips and advice ensure you see the best of France.
Perfect for travellers seeking enriching experiences and in-depth information on their destination.
* Star-rated activities and detailed visitor information
* Unique driving & walking tours
* Colourful, easy-to-read maps throughout
* Lively introductions to the area, its people & culture
* Restaurant & hotel tips
* Family friendly advice
* Walk-through of major museums, galleries, churches and attractions