If you love the outdoor life in a tent, a caravan or a bungalow: this Michelin guide is for you. The edition of Camping France has been fully revised to include 2300 campsites for all styles and budgets carefully selected by independent Michelin inspectors, which includes: good value campsites, sites with motor home facilities, sites with chalets, bungalow and mobile homes as well as out of the ordinary type of accommodation such as yurts and & gypsy caravans. This guides features lively introductions to each of France 39 regions as well as comprehensive and practical information on each site such as location, opening time, tariffs, rental options, practical and leisure activities. Please note that the introductions are in English but the main body of the guide is in French.
In the Michelin tradition of classification, this guide offers a quick reference for evaluating the categories of camping sites from 1 to 5 tents and features a comprehensive index, practical information on each campsites, regional mapping as well as lively introduction to the area illustrated with colour photographs:
* GPS co-ordinates for each campsite
* Regional Mapping pinpoint each campsite
* An index of locality and table of regions to quickly select a campsite
* Complete and practical information on each campsite, such as rate, natural settings, etc.
* Lively description of the regions covered in the Guide illustrated with colour photographs.
* A lexicon of common camping terms
Please note that the introductions are in English but the main body of the guide is in French.