This new edition of the Green Guide Spain is a wide-ranging guide to the best of the country. Visit dynamic cities packed with world-class museums, superb dining and fantastic shopping, or enjoy Spain's stunning beaches and mountains. The guide takes the guesswork out of trip organization. Detailed maps, driving itineraries and Michelins famed star-rating system ensure a variety of attractions and activities from a winery visit to cycling along Madrid's riverbanks. This guide covers it all to suit every budget and expectation.
Perfect for travellers seeking enriching experiences and in-depth information on their destination.
* Star-rated activities and detailed visitor information
* Unique driving & walking tours
* Colourful, easy-to-read maps throughout
* Lively introductions to the area, its people & culture
* Restaurant & hotel tips
* Family friendly advice
* Walk-through of major museums, galleries, churches and attractions