Expand your holiday horizons with Michelin Green Guide Normandy. The MICHELIN Green Guide is easy to use with sights organised geographically and offers unique perspectives with insider tips, comprehensive cultural and practical informations illustrated with colour photographs. Choose one of the many driving tours through serene landscapes, explore the Normandy landing beaches, hike through the Mayenne countryside, or sip Calvados among the apple orchards. Michelin's celebrated star-rating system and respected mapping make sure you see the best that Normandy has to offer.
Colourful and practical, the pocket-sized guide hits the highlights for a 24-hour visit, a weekend or longer!
* All sights are carefully reviewed and star-rated to ensure your time and money is spent wisely.
* Color-coded sections help you quickly focus on what to see, do and know for an exciting travel experience
* Michelin Man symbol highlights top activities.
* Selection of the best hotels, restaurants, clubs and kids' activities for every budget.
* Modern two-column layout in an attractive magazine style.
* Full-colour photos and mapping throughout.
When time is short for travel or for trip planning, Michelin Must Sees help you do it all.