From Vézelay's picturesque buildings to mountain pastures in the Upper Doubs, let the updated Michelin Green Guide Burgundy Jura help you explore and enjoy this region of France. Try a wine-tasting course to discover local wines, see the Jura countryside up close on cross-country skis, or join the locals at the Charolles cattle market. Color photos, maps and recommendations for great places to eat and stay round out your planning, while Michelin's highly regarded star-rating system ensures you see the best of Burgundy Jura.
Perfect for travellers seeking enriching experiences and in-depth information on their destination.
* Star-rated activities and detailed visitor information
* Unique driving & walking tours
* Colourful, easy-to-read maps throughout
* Lively introductions to the area, its people & culture
* Restaurant & hotel tips
* Family friendly advice
* Walk-through of major museums, galleries, churches and attractions