The Michelin Must Sees Alaska highlights a fabled destination whose allure calls travellers to marvel at Denali's 20,328ft summit, watch rivers of ice in Glacier Bay, savour fresh sockeye salmon, and raise eyebrows at the Northern Lights. Options include a few days enjoying Anchorage's recreational, dining and cultural attractions, a week-long Inside Passage cruise, a road trip along the Alaska Highway, a wintertime stay in a remote hot-spring resort, and a wildlife tour of Kenai Fjords National Park (think sea lions, whales, otters and eagles). Evoke your spirit of adventure with Must Sees, the user-friendly pocket guide to Alaska featuring Michelin's star-rated activities, colourful descriptions, photographs and mapping.
Colourful and practical, the pocket-sized guide hits the highlights for a 24-hour visit, a weekend or longer!
* All sights are carefully reviewed and star-rated to ensure your time and money is spent wisely.
* Color-coded sections help you quickly focus on what to see, do and know for an exciting travel experience
* Michelin Man symbol highlights top activities.
* Selection of the best hotels, restaurants, clubs and kids' activities for every budget.
* Modern two-column layout in an attractive magazine style.
* Full-colour photos and mapping throughout.
When time is short for travel or for trip planning, Michelin Must Sees help you do it all.