The MICHELIN Guide goes to Washington! The iconic red-covered restaurant guide, covering the renowned dining scene of the nations capital, helps both locals and visitors find great places to eat. All tastes and budgets are represented, with a great diversity of cuisines. Anonymous professional inspectors carefully select restaurants using Michelins famed food star-rating system. Lots of photos and great maps accompany the objective reviews. Everything in the guide is recommended, so diners can feel confident in their choices.
The MICHELIN Guide pleases all palates and pocketbooks. Local, anonymous, professional inspectors use the renowned Michelin food star rating system to create the restaurant selection. All restaurants are recommended, so readers can feel confident in their choices.
To make your stay memorable, the MICHELIN guide has an easy-to-use format, featuring:
* Thematic indexes to help you make the right choice
* Cultural and practical information
* Cuisines from around the world, in all price bands
* City map locating the guide's hotels and restaurants
* Photos and lively description for each entry, including prices