Throughout the year, our team of local, professional, full-time inspectors has been conducting anonymous visits to every type of restaurant and hawker centre. Discover Singapore's best dining experiences with the MICHELIN guide to the city with selections including restaurants with the famous MICHELIN stars and our best value-for-money Bib Gourmands. You'll also find simple fares, hawker centres and our pick of the best street food, all in one guide.
Singapore has long been referred to as the dining capital of Asia - and for good reason. The city-state offers a wide array of delicious offerings that run the gamut from casual street fare to fine-dining creations by renowned local and foreign celebrity chefs. Naturally, Singapore is the first Southeast Asian country, and only the fourth Asian territory (after Japan, Hong Kong and Macau) to be rated by the Michelin Guide.
To make your stay memorable, the MICHELIN guide has an easy-to-use format, featuring:
* Thematic indexes to help you make the right choice
* Cultural and practical information
* Cuisines from around the world, in all price bands
* City map locating the guide's hotels and restaurants
* Photos and lively description for each entry, including prices