For carefully researched, objective recommendations to over 310 scrumptious restaurants, representing more than 40 different cuisines, MICHELIN Guide San Francisco Bay Area & Wine Country , celebrating its eleventh annual edition, is the go-to source for locals and travelers looking for great places to eat.
The MICHELIN Guide pleases all palates and tastes. Local, anonymous, professional inspectors use the renowned Michelin food star rating system to create the restaurant selection. All restaurants are recommended, so readers can feel confident in their choices.
To make your stay memorable, the MICHELIN guide has an easy-to-use format, featuring:
* Thematic indexes to help you make the right choice
* Cultural and practical information
* Cuisines from around the world, in all price bands
* City map locating the guide's hotels and restaurants
* Photos and lively description for each entry, including prices