The MICHELIN Guide Paris highlights the best restaurants the French capital has to offer. This guide is perfect to plan a business trip or a romantic stay and appeals to a variety of taste and budget. This year selection features 600 restaurants all reviewed by the famous team of independent Michelin inspectors. The MICHELIN Guide to Paris features colour photographs and mapping throughout and will open your appetite with its engaging descriptions for each venue. This guide comes with a detachable city plan of Paris with the selection of restaurants, as well as QTR codes helping you locate your favourite restaurants online.
Text is in French with key information conveyed via symbols.
To make your stay memorable, the MICHELIN guide has an easy-to-use format, featuring:
* Thematic indexes to help you make the right choice
* Cultural and practical information
* Cuisines from around the world, in all price bands
* City map locating the guide's hotels and restaurants
* Photos and lively description for each entry, including prices