For carefully researched, objective recommendations to more than 850 scrumptious restaurants in the Big Apple, the MICHELIN Guide New York City is the go-to source for locals and travelers looking for great places to eat. The MICHELIN Guide, now in its eleventh annual update, pleases all palates and pocketbooks. Local, anonymous, professional inspectors use the renowned Michelin food star rating system to create the restaurant selection. All restaurants are recommended, so readers can feel confident in their choices.
To make your stay memorable, the MICHELIN guide has an easy-to-use format, featuring:
* Thematic indexes to help you make the right choice
* Cultural and practical information
* Cuisines from around the world, in all price bands
* City map locating the guide's hotels and restaurants
* Photos and lively description for each entry, including prices