The MICHELIN Guide Hong-Kong Macau highlights the best hotels and restaurants Hong-Kong has to offer and featuring many simple shops - serving everything from dim sum to dumplings, noodles to congee, 78 Bib Gourmand and of course the famous Michelin stars. This year's selection includes over 300 restaurants and 50 hotels. The Michelin red guide to Hong-Kong features colour mapping and photographs throughout as well as lively descriptions for each venue.
To make your stay memorable, the MICHELIN guide has an easy-to-use format, featuring:
* Thematic indexes to help you make the right choice
* Cultural and practical information
* Cuisines from around the world, in all price bands
* City map locating the guide's hotels and restaurants
* Photos and lively description for each entry, including prices