Recommendations to more than 590 British and Irish pubs and inns are found in MICHELIN Eating Out in Pubs.
Trained, anonymous Michelin inspectors choose establishments ranging from country inns to urban gastropubs based on the quality of their food. The guide includes in-depth descriptions, colour photos and each pub's typical 3-course meal, as well as listings of specialty beers and real ales. Some pubs even offer unique places to stay. This is the guide for finding quality food in an informal setting.
To make your stay memorable, the MICHELIN guide has an easy-to-use format, featuring:
* Thematic indexes to help you make the right choice
* Cultural and practical information
* Cuisines from around the world, in all price bands
* City map locating the guide's hotels and restaurants
* Photos and lively description for each entry, including prices