The MICHELIN Hotel & Restaurant Guide Germany presents great places to eat and stay with meticulously researched recommendations to more than 1850 hotels and 1550 restaurants, from luxurious accommodations to country inns, and from wine taverns to elegant restaurants. Updated annually, the guide appeals to all tastes and budgets. Anonymous, experienced inspectors carefully select restaurants, using the celebrated Michelin food star-rating system.
The guide includes clear maps detailing establishment locations. Travellers can rely on Michelin since all establishments in the guide are recommended.
To make your stay memorable, the MICHELIN guide has an easy-to-use format, featuring:
* Thematic indexes to help you make the right choice
* Cultural and practical information
* Cuisines from around the world, in all price bands
* City map locating the guide's hotels and restaurants
* Photos and lively description for each entry, including prices