The MICHELIN Guide Chicago is carefully researched, with objective recommendations to numerous restaurants. With these carefully researched, objective recommendations to scrumptious restaurants, covering 40 different cuisines, MICHELIN Guide Chicago is the go-to source for locals and travelers looking for great places to eat.Anonymous inspectors use the famed Michelin star rating system to create an extensive selection of great places to eat and stay for all budgets.
Recommendations to 190 delicious restaurants.
(minimal text is in the language of the country.)
From Starred to highly recommended reatuarants traditional or starred restaurants for a special occasion. Awards such as the Bib Gourmand indicitive of an affordable and enjoyable meal. Plates identifying restaurants offering a good meal. Covering traditional dishes and starred restaurant menus for every occasion... Descriptive symbols and an English legend tell you all you need to know.
To make your visit memorable, the MICHELIN guide has an easy-to-use format, featuring:
* Longer more in depth descriptions for two and three star restaurants
* Thematic indexes to help you make the right choice
* Cultural and practical information
* Cuisines from around the world, in all price bands
* City map locating the guide's hotels and restaurants
* Lively description for each entry with pictures, including price indications