Havana, 2e Must Sees
Product Code : 9782067216198
Pub Date: 2017
Size (mm): 180 x 105
Size (mm): 180 x 105
PRODUCT IS IN STOCK
- KEY FEATURES
Must Sees Havana selects the highlights of Cuba's lively capital for a flying visit, a week or longer. Stroll the Malecon, immerse yourself in the Carnaval street parties, or take an excursion to Regla and 17C Guanabacoa, epicenters of the santeria tradition. Stay in grand hotels or go for a budget room. Browse art galleries, sample fresh juice from a street stall, or visit the museum district before tasting an ice cream at Havana institution Coppelia. Make the most of Havana has to offer with Must Sees, the user-friendly pocket guide featuring Michelin's star-rated activities, colourful descriptions and mapping.
- 2nd edition, updated with the essential travel information visitors look for.
- · Full-color photographs and maps throughout.
- · All attractions reviewed and rated using the celebrated Michelin star rating system to help make the most of time and travel funds.
- · Multiple color maps for easy orientation.
- · Easy-to-use organization:
- 'Must See' for Havana’s highlights, grouped into themes for easy decision-making: Districts, Cuban Classics, Spanish Forts,
- Revolutionary Sites, Museums, Landmarks with a Beat, Parks and Gardens, Best Beaches, and Best Excursions.
- 'Must Do' for top activities. Includes outdoor life, performing arts, shopping, and nightlife.
- ‘Must Eat’ and ‘Must Stay’ for recommendations of great places to eat and stay for every budget, along with an overview of the Cuban culinary scene.
- 'Must Know' for an event calendar, list of star attractions, extensive list of ideas for exploring and discovering Havana, and practical information covering a variety of topics including what to pack,entry requirements and getting around in the city.
- · Michelin Man symbol highlights the editors' top activities in Havana.
- · Leisure and business travelers to Havana, making a quick trip, or with limited time for sightseeing. Travelers wanting to see the highlights of Havana.