Make the most of your trip to Greece with a fully revised Michelin Green Guide. Scout out the best attractions with the highly respected star-rated system from the theatre ruins at Dodona to the Acropolis at Athens. Illustrations, colour photographs and detailed maps help to visualise your destination. Rent a small boat and explore the Cyclades dramatic coastline by sea, walk to the top of Mount Zeus, Naxos, relax on the white sands at Shipwreck Bay, Zákinthos. Whether it’s shopping for local produce, or eating baklava at the local taverna the Green Guide is the oracle with its dedicated address book, expertly researched features and suggested walking and driving tours.
Perfect for travellers seeking enriching experiences and in-depth information on their destination.
* Star-rated activities and detailed visitor information
* Unique driving & walking tours
* Colourful, easy-to-read maps throughout
* Lively introductions to the area, its people & culture
* Restaurant & hotel tips
* Family friendly advice
* Walk-through of major museums, galleries, churches and attractions