Alaska, 2e Must Sees
Product Code : 9782067216174
Pub Date: 2017
Size (mm): 180 x 105
Size (mm): 180 x 105
PRODUCT IS IN STOCK
- KEY FEATURES
The new Michelin Must Sees Alaska highlights a fabled destination whose allure calls travellers to marvel at Denali's 20,328ft summit, watch rivers of ice in Glacier Bay, savour fresh sockeye salmon, and raise eyebrows at the Northern Lights. Options include a few days enjoying Anchorage's recreational, dining and cultural attractions, a week-long Inside Passage cruise, a road trip along the Alaska Highway, a wintertime stay in a remote hot-spring resort, and a wildlife tour of Kenai Fjords National Park (think sea lions, whales, otters and eagles). Evoke your spirit of adventure with Must Sees, the user-friendly pocket guide to Alaska featuring Michelin's star-rated activities, colourful descriptions, photographs and mapping.
- 2nd edition, updated with the essential information visitors look for.
- All attractions reviewed and rated using the celebrated Michelin star rating system to help make the most of time and travel funds.
- Multiple color maps for easy orientation.
- Easy-to-use organization.
- 'Must See' for Alaska’s highlights of sights, grouped by region for easy decision-making.
- 'Must Do' for top activities, presented by region, then by theme, so visitors can quickly zoom in on their interests: museums, outdoors,historical sites, performing arts, shopping, excursions, totem sites, fun activities. Includes a special section on cruising Alaska, and alisting of kid-friendly urban diversions.
- 'Must Stay' and 'Must Eat' for the best hotels, as well as the best restaurants and refreshment in a range of budgets.
- 'Must Know' for an event calendar, list of star attractions, extensive list of ideas for exploring and discovering Alaska, and practical information covering a variety of topics including a temperature chart and suggestions for guides, outfitters and tour providers
- · Michelin Man symbol highlights the editors' top activities in Alaska.
- Leisure and business travelers to Alaska, making a quick trip, or with limited time for sightseeing.
- Cruise aficionados hoping to make the most of on-shore time.
- Travelers seeking the highlights of Alaska.